My brother is very sweet
Every Sunday we have a family meet.
He loves aloo
I don't think he is very chaloo.
He likes to drinks milk with honey
And he earns a good some of money.
This is all not funny
But he doesn't looks like a bunny.
He loves me a lot
And can even buy me a plot.
We go out on food fest
And I think he is the best.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Brother by Mridula Gupta )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Albert Guest
(20 August 1881 - 5 August 1959)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
Poem of the Day
- The Loss That Has Cost The People, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Christmas Glow, Cigeng Zhang
- The Watchers, Aaryan Deshpande
- Not necessarily, hasmukh amathalal
- I embrace my pen, gajanan mishra
- Loveless Love, Paul Hartal
- But vicinty, hasmukh amathalal
- Past Writing, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Still Small Voice, Leong Ming Loong
- Gap and divide, hasmukh amathalal