My brother is very sweet
Every Sunday we have a family meet.
He loves aloo
I don't think he is very chaloo.
He likes to drinks milk with honey
And he earns a good some of money.
This is all not funny
But he doesn't looks like a bunny.
He loves me a lot
And can even buy me a plot.
We go out on food fest
And I think he is the best.
Mridula Gupta's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Brother by Mridula Gupta )
- Night Walkers, Olufayo Ezekiel
- Sonnet: Life Looks Strange, Dr John Celes
- The Real Me, Margaret Alice Second
- kiss me hardy, george albot
- When Will I Wake, Anirudh Rawat
- Silencio en ingles, Donnie Wolff
- Our Lewd Obscene and Vulgar Episodes, Hamid Vitalis
- Life, Anirudh Rawat
- If You Stop Loving Me, Fatima Nusairat
- Rain And The Shadows, Anirudh Rawat
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- 1914 V: The Soldier, Rupert Brooke
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
Edna St. Vincent Millay
(22 February 1892 – 19 October 1950)