.. My Boll
He was tilling the field
Black soil for cotton yield
'Since time immemorial'
I told her, as a peasant
Putting on her head, a crescent
My cotton, you are my boll
I laughed.seeing her face
And the eyes roll
With a peculiar droll
Aftab Alam's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (.. My Boll by Aftab Alam )
Did you read them?
- Fair And Square!, Edward Kofi Louis
- I Do Not Have Any Word, Neela Nath
- The Puzzle, Ravikumar C.P.
- 'O' Cloud of My Skies, Aftab Alam
- My Words And Her Words, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Ode To B.J Azang, Tony Adah
- So Many Hummingbirds, Donal Mahoney
- SENRYU (5-7-5) 12, Aftab Alam
- Reaching For Desires, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A Centennary - -, Murtaza Micky Yusuf