My beautiful Angel, what would you like to say to me today?
Wake up sleepy head,
I have prepared a wonderful day for you ahead.
Take a deep breath,
Don't touch that phone,
Eat breakfast instead.
Look out your window,
The sun has a beautiful yellow glow.
Do something new,
There is no better day than today.
Smile at everyone this day. A smile is a free gift to give.
Sing, dance, read, and write.
You Look great!
Give and forgive,
Call an old friend,
Be grateful for a new day...
Ronald Chapman's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Angel by Ronald Chapman )
- You Are My Winter Song, Asma Riaz Khan
- In Dreams It Lives, Rohit Sapra
- Attitude, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Antidepressants, Nalini Jyotsana Chaturvedi
- Eve of Destruction (2014), Anthony Di'anno
- ! Struck by the Oner, Alice Vedral Rivera
- Haiku 12, Suresh Dogra
- A Shoulder To Cry On, Joe Rosochacki
- The moment you, gajanan mishra
- Qoute # 6, Is It Poetry
Poem of the Day
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(17 July 1674 – 25 November 1748)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Edgar Lee Masters
(23 August 1868 – 5 March 1950)
George Gordon Byron
(22 January 1788 – 19 April 1824)
(1886 - 1967)