Yes you are my Angel
Sent to me from above.
I am grateful to have crossed paths with you,
and I gladly give you all my love.
I say you were sent from heaven, because
no one on earth compares. You have beautiful angel eyes
The ones made in heaven.
When you gaze at me with them,
my heart begins to fly.
Your sweet angel lips oh how they make me smile.And With you by my side, there is no where I won’t go.
Whenever we are together, we shine with a heavenly glow. Because your beautiful angel face
picks me up when I’m feeling low.
Yes, heaven is missing an angel,
because you are here with me.
You are my beautiful angel,
and I promise to love you for eternity!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Angel by Alan Brantley )
- Inspiration (Haiku), Toshie Nohara
- Rain In Summer, Neela Nath
- Friendship is made by God, gajanan mishra
- Friend, JAMES T. ADAIR
- You'll Never Know, Akhtar Jawad
- Resource less, hasmukh amathalal
- Teaching - A Satisfying Experience, Joseph T. Renaldi
- The Story of An Autumn Leaf, Rose Lu ( Bing Hua )
- Love Unfetterred, Zulfiqar Ali Bhatti
- Time-wheel, gajanan mishra
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- A Psalm of Life, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Footsteps of Angels, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)