Yes you are my Angel
Sent to me from above.
I am grateful to have crossed paths with you,
and I gladly give you all my love.
I say you were sent from heaven, because
no one on earth compares. You have beautiful angel eyes
The ones made in heaven.
When you gaze at me with them,
my heart begins to fly.
Your sweet angel lips oh how they make me smile.And With you by my side, there is no where I won’t go.
Whenever we are together, we shine with a heavenly glow. Because your beautiful angel face
picks me up when I’m feeling low.
Yes, heaven is missing an angel,
because you are here with me.
You are my beautiful angel,
and I promise to love you for eternity!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Angel by Alan Brantley )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Dulce et Decorum Est, Wilfred Owen
Poem of the Day
- Love Note 14, Michael P. McParland
- My Only Angel 2, Michael P. McParland
- Modi Saheb, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Inspiration Is Dead In Me, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Brothers, Raymond A. Foss
- Politician, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- My Brother, Raymond A. Foss
- If We Ever Meet Again....., Lichu Thomas
- Because I Care, Shahid Hussain Chouhdry
- o! she's gone away, Hrishikesh Bharadwaj