The torrential rains kept coming down
Playing its melody on the cold hard ground
It sounded like the pitter pater of tiny feet
As I watched from my kitchen seat.
Then I saw and heard the raindrops against my windowpane
Adding another musical note to the game.
Then came the whistling of the wind
And everything started to blend in.
It was a symphony from the heavens above
So we could hear all of GODS love.
I sat in total awe of this splendor that I saw
Even in the darkest hour, the LORD will show his mighty power.
What greater gift to man – then when he shows his helping hand.
louis rams's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Musical Rain by louis rams )
- Man was made to Mourn: A Dirge, Robert Burns
- PLUS SIDE, Terry Collett
- Thank You, Jeremy Horsford
- The Dean of Faculty: A new Ballad, Robert Burns
- Ballad on the American War, Robert Burns
- Epistle to the Rev. John M'Math, Robert Burns
- Lord Gregory: A Ballad, Robert Burns
- The Winter it is Past, Robert Burns
- NIT Jalandhar Diyan Galan(punjai), jagmeet singh
- Epistle to William Simson, Robert Burns
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Emmonsail's Heath in Winter, John Clare
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Best Friend (In Hindi), Tavneet Singh
- The Frog and The Nightingale, Vikram Seth
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- A Poison Tree, William Blake
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(13 February 1879 - 2 March 1949)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)