The torrential rains kept coming down
Playing its melody on the cold hard ground
It sounded like the pitter pater of tiny feet
As I watched from my kitchen seat.
Then I saw and heard the raindrops against my windowpane
Adding another musical note to the game.
Then came the whistling of the wind
And everything started to blend in.
It was a symphony from the heavens above
So we could hear all of GODS love.
I sat in total awe of this splendor that I saw
Even in the darkest hour, the LORD will show his mighty power.
What greater gift to man – then when he shows his helping hand.
louis rams's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Musical Rain by louis rams )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Corners Of A Storm, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Visibly appar, hasmukh amathalal
- Love's Journey, Savita Tyagi
- Check the dogs, gajanan mishra
- Smoking Euthanasia, Dexsta Ray
- Touch, Francis Wanyiri
- poet laureate i think, lee fones
- सोरनिबा आगान, Ronjoy Brahma
- Roaring ready to go…, Mark Heathcote
- why does this have to happen, Happy Hippie Girl