The torrential rains kept coming down
Playing its melody on the cold hard ground
It sounded like the pitter pater of tiny feet
As I watched from my kitchen seat.
Then I saw and heard the raindrops against my windowpane
Adding another musical note to the game.
Then came the whistling of the wind
And everything started to blend in.
It was a symphony from the heavens above
So we could hear all of GODS love.
I sat in total awe of this splendor that I saw
Even in the darkest hour, the LORD will show his mighty power.
What greater gift to man – then when he shows his helping hand.
louis rams's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Musical Rain by louis rams )
- Photo Thoughts, GRANT FRASER
- Make in India, gajanan mishra
- Respectable, Dean Meredith
- Artists, kassem oude
- दिनैनि गोसोखांथियाव, Ronjoy Brahma
- Make others do, gajanan mishra
- MY FEELINGS FOR YOU, AMADU KAMARA
- From Gandhiji's Quotes for Gandhi Jayanthi, Dr John Celes
- Seeing, Aparna Chatterjee
- O American Girl, Will You Take With You?, Bijay Kant Dubey
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Philip Booth
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Heather Burns
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)