Percy Bysshe Shelley
Music, when soft voices die
Music, when soft voices die,
Vibrates in the memory -
Odours, when sweet violets sicken,
Live within the sense they quicken.
Rose leaves, when the rose is dead,
Are heaped for the beloved's bed;
And so thy thoughts, when thou art gone,
Love itself shall slumber on.
Percy Bysshe Shelley's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Music, when soft voices die by Percy Bysshe Shelley )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- সময়(Time), Avik Datta Gupta
- Lieu Time, Francie Lynch
- When The Heart Bleeds, Tondana Fatimah Seebaway
- Many Crooked Cops are Shooting and Killing, Hebert Logerie
- My First Love, Tondana Fatimah Seebaway
- To Record What Is Kept, Naveed Akram
- Rumour, Humphrey Bryant
- BLACK SHEEP, Bironga Chadwick
- Tomorrow, Humphrey Bryant
- Blackberry And Apple, Humphrey Bryant