Ken e Hall
...Music Poetry and Dance...
In the mind music is poetry in motion
From the heart poetry is feelings still,
In the legs dancers flow devotion
From the arts bodies’ pleasure doth fill,
Music poetry and dance
Begins its journey straight from the heart,
Born from love not by chance.
Gods hand with love made the start
He put the fingers on Mozart’s Hands,
The voice in Pavarotti’s throat
The magic shoes worn by Fred Astaire,
He spread the talent in every land
Are we so lucky Gods in the chair
To use his tool,
To put the arts in every school
So evey child has the chance to show their flair.
Ken e Hall's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (...Music Poetry and Dance... by Ken e Hall )
- Nightmares With No End, Lilly Emery
- The source of our pains and our sufferin.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The source of our pains and our pains an.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Comfort Of Our Dreams, David Harris
- Intellectual Designs, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Cold Night In Silence, Lilly Emery
- Knit in Infinity, Lisa Bertsch
- In Silence, Lilly Emery
- the missing truth, asma writer
- Earth tones of Arizona, David Lessard