Ken e Hall
...Music Poetry and Dance...
In the mind music is poetry in motion
From the heart poetry is feelings still,
In the legs dancers flow devotion
From the arts bodies’ pleasure doth fill,
Music poetry and dance
Begins its journey straight from the heart,
Born from love not by chance.
Gods hand with love made the start
He put the fingers on Mozart’s Hands,
The voice in Pavarotti’s throat
The magic shoes worn by Fred Astaire,
He spread the talent in every land
Are we so lucky Gods in the chair
To use his tool,
To put the arts in every school
So evey child has the chance to show their flair.
Ken e Hall's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (...Music Poetry and Dance... by Ken e Hall )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Three weeks with you., crystal ruth
- Life lesson, Petai Jirakongpipat
- Silence Is Monk, sallam yassin
- You are not mine, Kelly Curiel
- Faces on Parade, Gerry Legister
- By the Way..., Sandra Feldman
- Art, Breanna Choma
- ask, laxami Cards
- Acceptable Efforts, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Love so Tender Love so Mild~~~, Monk E. Biz