Music Is Mystic
Ever universal in its scope
It touches here and touches there.
It gives pure joy and inspires hope
In the countless hearts everywhere.
Ah, music is captivating,
Arresting entwined emotions.
For music indeed is mystic—
Far more than simple devotion.
Music affects the whole being
Essentially one’s every part.
Thus every culture embraces
Such a heavenly-endowed art.
So enjoy to the soul’s content,
And there’ll be less time to lament.
Walterrean Salley's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Music Is Mystic by Walterrean Salley )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- To whom I am going, gajanan mishra
- In The Process Of Existence, Naveed Akram
- Thy presence, binod bastola
- My Maiden's Love Is Like A Cloud In June, Chibueze Oscar Osuji
- दिल को हरदम dil ko hardam, hasmukh amathalal
- Ode To Envy, Chibueze Oscar Osuji
- Time be quite, Filippo Stella
- Domestic goddess, Mark Heathcote
- Blank Depression, Chibueze Oscar Osuji
- The tears of human race, Great Emeritus