The sun sets.
The waxing moon
The tides recede.
Fire becomes ash.
Pleasure becomes pain.
And we retreat,
to start again
With Fresh paint
A New muse
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Muse by Emily Dawn )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Multiple Choice X, Morgan Michaels
- Uncle Ikey's Last Words No.37, Robert Graber
- hold me with both hands, Mandolyn ...
- Portrait Of A Woman, Buxton Shippy
- Visions Of The Song In Seven, P.D. Turner
- Tears for Oklahoma City, Roger A. Rose
- If there were no flowers, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Rumors, Lilly Emery
- Pitcher, Morgan Michaels
- Faits Sonnet, sheade rudman