Is It Poetry
Murder and more Murder, Sex, rock'n Roll and Drugs
I can see through your wet panties,
that whores like you wear on purpose.
Boobs full of milk and long fat hard on's.
I can feel you on top sliding high up and down,
I diced up and murdered.
I will not,
its never enough to get my thrills.
Crisco butter, coconut oil with some of the colonel's
Moist red lips, that I close with a smack.
Snorting coke your glazed eyes, smoking weed,
your fast on my trip, power moves.
Eye's that can't open,
that I squeezed shut with my middle finger.
Green metal that glows bright pink, then red,
deep down inside,
I am sawing back and forth with my dull knife.
Murder and Sex and more sex, life with me stops,
committing sow drawn out murder.
Moving she gasps,
bipolar she goes moving to fast she let's off of the gas,
he says let's go.
The future is bleak as it crawls slowly past,
so fast that you missed your last show.
Words that shock, eating my fill, your face is like paste,
Your black bony asses is like glass, I see through.
I learned it all on T. V. growing up and to see,
him beating her up,
while she on top, holds him down.
Murder and sex,
drugs and murder and sex, rock and roll.
Way out in the sticks, n the country, my guns in their rack,
white pick up trucks.
I was to young,
and she was to obviously broken.
Wild both of us knew that nothings free,
neither one of us like some of the rest none were spared.
To die, O so young, to die, O so young,
but like mom and dad, die we did.
Is It Poetry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Murder and more Murder, Sex, rock'n Roll and Drugs by Is It Poetry )
- Their faces وجوههم, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Blessings I Received, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Hiking Limerick, Mr. Spock
- Ferguson?, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Winter Sky, Spiritwind Wood
- I Want to Sing with Willie, Kim Barney
- Psalm 075, Forrest Hainline
- My Mother's Memory, Jessica Gabanyic
- 20 meters from the river Bollin, Mark Heathcote
- More, Waltz For Zizi
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Two Hearts Beat as One, Goodness Tchibueze
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)