Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
Murder, dreaded form of death
One's life taken in his better days
Unfortunate thing happening
His hopes and aspirations left ever.
Murders, throughout the history
For power, money, hegemony brutal murders
Swords decided the fate of individuals
Mighty, and learned ones got murdered.
In great stories of William Shakespeare
We read about brutal murders
In the corridors of power, and struggles
The individuals in high esteem
Became the victims of murderers.
Topic of this poem: friendship
Gangadharan nair Pulingat..'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Murder by Gangadharan nair Pulingat.. )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(January 6, 1883 – April 10, 1931)
Ella Wheeler Wilcox
(5 November 1850 - 30 October 1919)
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- A Psalm of Life, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Night Thoughts, Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Poem of the Day
- Cheap labor, Nassy Fesharaki
- Feed the ego, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- How to Stay Alive in the Woods #2, Holly Wotherspoon
- Be a runner, gajanan mishra
- Rosy - 2, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Nangalum Manidan Than!, sisirachandra vaduge
- Time For Healing and Time to Love, Almedia Knight Oliver
- Merry-Christmas, gajanan mishra
- The best of surrenders, A. Jayaprakash Jayaprakash P ..
- This world is yours, gajanan mishra