In days gone by,
You stood at my side,
You are my friend,
In whom I confide.
When I was a child,
During the bloom of youth,
I was sometimes wild,
And a little uncouth.
You stuck by my side,
Through thick and thin,
Your support to me,
Was as reliable as sin.
Today I can sing you praise,
I smile laugh and hum,
Thank you dear God,
For such a special mum.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Mum by Talmadge Rogalla )
- what is kinte, kinte allah
- Peace Inside, Spiritwind Wood
- how far can i go on?, fareeha ghafoor
- I came to you, Gert Strydom
- The days that are past, Gert Strydom
- When morning is BEST, Antonio Liao
- clear color, Howard MacDougall
- A festival...., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- A Young Boy, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- GOD'S COMMAND, Tom Zart