Mud Of Anger
Too much anger is mud,
Facing the match of hatred against good.
The football season has begun with issues
Of peace and war, the very stable united statement.
Too much has happened to death,
Faces are turned towards an end
That resides in unhappiness
Of a late hour.
The war reaches the ball
Kicked valiantly by the soldiers
Who bring war to the warlike
And the infirm have now existed.
Too much anger is believable,
But so much was the regard.
Naveed Akram's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Mud Of Anger by Naveed Akram )
- A to Z for You, Indranil Bit
- Our bretherne, hasmukh amathalal
- Water has central place, hasmukh amathalal
- Sunset, Littlewing28 Pani
- what is kinte, kinte allah
- Peace Inside, Spiritwind Wood
- how far can i go on?, fareeha ghafoor
- I came to you, Gert Strydom
- The days that are past, Gert Strydom
- When morning is BEST, Antonio Liao