Mud Of Anger
Too much anger is mud,
Facing the match of hatred against good.
The football season has begun with issues
Of peace and war, the very stable united statement.
Too much has happened to death,
Faces are turned towards an end
That resides in unhappiness
Of a late hour.
The war reaches the ball
Kicked valiantly by the soldiers
Who bring war to the warlike
And the infirm have now existed.
Too much anger is believable,
But so much was the regard.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Mud Of Anger by Naveed Akram )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- i'd like to be trapped in a small space .., Mandolyn Davidson
- Learning of deserving quality books is v.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- From lord, hasmukh amathalal
- Kept In The Shadow, John Ugolo Umah
- Your Attachments Speak Volumes, LUVinThe NOW
- Lended Life, John Ugolo Umah
- If I Can, John Ugolo Umah
- End Begins, Philo Yan
- What Was The Gift?, John Ugolo Umah
- What It is In My Karma, Dharma? (My Unse.., Bijay Kant Dubey