Mud Of Anger
Too much anger is mud,
Facing the match of hatred against good.
The football season has begun with issues
Of peace and war, the very stable united statement.
Too much has happened to death,
Faces are turned towards an end
That resides in unhappiness
Of a late hour.
The war reaches the ball
Kicked valiantly by the soldiers
Who bring war to the warlike
And the infirm have now existed.
Too much anger is believable,
But so much was the regard.
Naveed Akram's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Mud Of Anger by Naveed Akram )
Poem of the Day
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- And Death Shall Have No Dominion, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Fern Hill, Dylan Thomas
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- A Poison Tree, William Blake
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- Alone, Maya Angelou
- If I Knew Someone Cared, Nicole Rawls
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
- CHERYL winter
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)