Mud Of Anger
Too much anger is mud,
Facing the match of hatred against good.
The football season has begun with issues
Of peace and war, the very stable united statement.
Too much has happened to death,
Faces are turned towards an end
That resides in unhappiness
Of a late hour.
The war reaches the ball
Kicked valiantly by the soldiers
Who bring war to the warlike
And the infirm have now existed.
Too much anger is believable,
But so much was the regard.
Naveed Akram's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Mud Of Anger by Naveed Akram )
- Examined, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Trance in the rain, Nassy Fesharaki
- Azal se mauzood hoon..., Azhar Sabri
- Time Chases Me, Neela Nath
- Elimination, Hans Raj Sharma
- We have come thru..., bill costley
- The elements of loss, nick feiner
- Lives short lived, nick feiner
- Waiting to bloom, nick feiner
- Woman Or Mermaid?, Marcondes Pereira