Andrea Totaro (December 7,1982)
If I were to be married,
I would want my husband
To be a true-blue believer in Jesus Christ,
To have good hygiene,
And to never be abusive.
Otherwise, nothing else matters.
Poet Other Poems
- A Lesson From 'Candlelight For Rebecca'
- A Murder That Tainted Paradise
- A Plant That Needs To Be Devoid Of Sucke...
- A Successful Rescue At Bridal Veil Falls
- A Thank You To The Military
- A Tribute To Mitchell John Kemling
- Embryos And Fetuses Are People, Too!
- Gary The Snail
- Mr. Right
- On People Who Are Not Heterosexual
- Poof The Fairy Baby
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.