MR BIG TOE MEETS OPAL OCTOPUS
Big Toe notices eight legs sticking out of the sand,
he goes over and gives Opal octopus a hand.
Opal was washed up close to shore,
Big Toe introduces himself and hands her an ore.
Opal says "Hi, and starts to smile, "
they start to laugh and chat for awhile.
Opal says she is friends with Majesty and Sarah Star,
Big Toe replies "I ate with them on Tuesday
at Dave's Restaurant which is not far."
"It is only down on Lake Ave. in downtown,
it is the best eating experience I have found.
Opal replies back, "That sounds like you all had a fun day,
I will have to find them and bring them back your way".
Then Opal jumps back with her eight legs into the sea,
she waves to Big Toe and yells "Thank You Big Toe,
I will say Hi for you to Sarah Star and Majesty."
Written by Suzaria Star on September 10,2011
Suzaria Star's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (MR BIG TOE MEETS OPAL OCTOPUS by Suzaria Star )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- How Long iS yOUr List of Should?, Monk E. Biz
- The Love Train Rolls, chug a chug a chuga, Monk E. Biz
- Ill-fated, gajanan mishra
- An Agonizing Cry, Valsa George
- Patterns Followed On Aging Fabric, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Documenting Of Those Endeavors, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Courage, Lilly Emery
- Bijay Kant Dubey An Expert on Jayanta Ma.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Living ‘In Fear' of The Lord, Brian Johnston
- what now?, cece rodriguez