It's the music that makes me to cry the sound of notes flying makes me feel I could die.
It's the highest of highs down from the lowest of lows and when i close eyes shut tight i feel but don't know.
I want to ride high on the clouds soaring with the eighths crying on the quarters being held tight by the melody I couldn't touch if I tried.
And I want to melt in the sound becoming a puddle of vibrations springing off springs of that little wooden box laying on the black and white keys.
The passion drives me crazy because I can't create the art in my soul like I feel that I should but my finger tips don't work like I tell them to.
It shoves me down to the ground of smoke and bodies on the floor faces pressed against the door begging to be let in to enjoy what lies beyond.
I tell you to hold me like I want the sound to hold me like I want the noise to surround me and I want to feel it.
In my bones under my skin.
I want to let it in.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (move me. by Simone Graves )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- (1) The Ceaseless Waves of Sorrow, Uriah Hamilton
- An Ode to a Toad Named Frank, Susan Sparks
- The Path, Deepak Hariharan
- A Hymn to God, Dr John Celes
- The Facebook Poem, Alan W. Jankowski
- The Jerk At Work, Alan W. Jankowski
- When Friends Betray Friends, Alan W. Jankowski
- My Love Did Sometimes Wander, Alan W. Jankowski
- No Help At All, Alan W. Jankowski
- The Bird, the Cat, the Monster and I…., Poetheart (back)