shirani ibrahim (13th May 1949 / 15 Mary's Road Bamabalapitiya Colombo Sri Lanka)
Mothers Day 12th May 2013
To all mums
Feelings shared from the time of conception
Memories shared from the day of inception
Unconditional love through agony and pain
that blossoms with fragrance despite all stains
a mothers love helps us rise whenever we fall
and she responds to all our many a calls
The sweet love between a mum and child
Will never ever die even if the child goes wild
A mum is an earthly angel a real super woman
The strongest to lean on and makes life a heavenly land
Poet Other Poems
- 13th May 2012..Thank You All
- A Baby Cry! ...16th Feb 1948
- A Cool and A Beautiful Evening
- A Failing Lonely Music
- A Journey Worthwhile...
- A Place In The Heart!
- A Sail along the blue waters
- A Special New Year 1-1-11
- A Sweetness Lives On
- A Voice Unheeded!
- Abdulla and his Mum...
- Abdullah Sherrif Enters Teen Kingdom
- Abdullah Sherrif..My happy Place My Home...
- Across the Gulf Waters Audrey Barber Smi...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.