Mother Nature She Rules
For her actions Mother Nature is above any blame
Since she always treats life and death as the same
The dead of the World in her bosom lay
And she goes on living and night follows day.
Mother Nature she dons her green cloak of the Spring
And in her leafy woods nesting birds chirp and sing
The life that she gives one day she will receive
And for her dead children she never does grieve.
For to sustain us on Nature we must depend
Yet Nature is one who does not need a friend
She will live without us when the life from us gone
Forever and ever she keeps keeping on.
Her Seasons they come and her Seasons they go
And her streams and her rivers to her oceans flow
And from the Earth's most northern to the most southern shore
Mother Nature she rules and will forever more.
Francis Duggan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Mother Nature She Rules by Francis Duggan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Finger's Moving - A.S.L - Fresh Cut Dais.., sEaN nOrTh
- COPLA 70 INVOCATION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- The Ragged Men As Ph.D. Guides On Indian.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Fraud Scholar & The Ragged Ph.D. Gui.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Shadow & Raven Haiku, Chenou Liu
- I Will Bake A Cake, Chris Zachariou
- Frosted Torrents, Mishka Allport
- Opinion Vs Opinion, Kyle Schlicher
- Sunlight Crawling, Kyle Schlicher
- Experiment with Flute!, Geetha Jayakumar