Mother From God
I never ever was in your belly but whenever we're together it fills like God pick you to be my Mother forever. You would always wipe away my tears over the years and turn it into rainbows. You would always hold me no matter how old I am taking away all the coldness. You always took away my reckless darkness with timeless love that turned me into greatness. You would always make me happy even when I'm feeling crappy I turn all sappy. When I was a baby you turn my sad madness into gladness with your greatness. Now that I'm a Mother together we can smother her in love because you have shown me how to be mom and I wouldn't want nobody other then you for my daughter to call Grandma.
April Humason's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Mother From God by April Humason )
- Intoxicated Heart, Gianni Pansensoy
- From Adam, Gert Strydom
- Albino, Gert Strydom
- A Word, a Relationship Translation of Kh.., Akhtar Jawad
- Mi Still Chat It, Tyrone Gayle
- Midnight Flatulance, David Cadywold
- Vindictive Vaginas, Gianni Pansensoy
- love pains, bikram baniya
- At destruction, hasmukh amathalal
- मुकुट, dhirajkumar taksande