Edward Kofi Louis
Move, move, move!
Academic and academicians;
Where are you to move Mother Africa forward?
Think, think, think!
Illitrates and literates;
Where are you to double up the pace?
Look at the mother hen and think twice;
It shelters its chicken in times of danger! !
Where are you to move things forward?
Where are you to move Africa forward?
Where are the prophets?
Where are you to move things upfront?
Yes, the better ones have come and gone.
They came telling us the truth;
But, what do we see nowadays?
Now, where lise the future of Mother Africa? ! !
Look at the mother hen and think twice.
Mother Africa, move forward;
Move upfront to put the world in shape.
Academic and academicians,
Illitrates and literates,
Think big for Mother Africa! !
Move Africa into a better position on this globe.
Edward Kofi Louis's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Mother Africa by Edward Kofi Louis )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Keep your mind wide open, Petai Jirakongpipat
- THE MYTHS OF LIES, Satish Verma
- The Garage Sale Blues, Francie Lynch
- No Paper This Morning, Donal Mahoney
- Mister Chamberlain, Roy Blokker
- Brothers, Two..., Denis Martindale
- The One True God, Roy Blokker
- After the Summer, Somanathan Iyer
- The House I Bought?, Dr John Celes
- Resemblance, Pradip Chattopadhyay