Most are prisoners in their limited perceptions
Most are prisoners in their limited perceptions, many are bullies, abusers, trying to rap them selves in a cause to free them selves from the abuse they did to others. Most do not face it; they only become more indifferent and inflict more, on others, without even knowing it. Find me someone that is miserable most of the time and I will show you some one that is hiding from their sins.
Anthony Cavuoti's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Most are prisoners in their limited perceptions by Anthony Cavuoti )
- Time Chases Me, Neela Nath
- Elimination, Hans Raj Sharma
- We have come thru..., bill costley
- The elements of loss, nick feiner
- Lives short lived, nick feiner
- Waiting to bloom, nick feiner
- Woman Or Mermaid?, Marcondes Pereira
- Gliding through life, nick feiner
- Angels and Demons, nick feiner
- Love is, hasmukh amathalal