Green sheets and the sweet soft pillows to lay my head
All I want is to lie on my double bed
I want to fall asleep and just get away
Mum and dad always having arguments
So for sleep to come is a god sent
I’d hate to be like them but it’s bound to happen
And it makes my brain numb and absent
It makes a kid confused and it makes my kind of depressed
But in saying this, I wake up every day, I’m alive, I’m blessed
I’d hate to die; there is so much life to live
And in the mist of my confusion there is always a positive
I’m searching for that thing that makes my life bliss
I’m living everyday getting closer to my one happiness
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Mosqueda by Suicidal Happiness )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Convergence-A Painting By Jackson Pollock, Kyle Schlicher
- if it's free take two, Mandolyn ...
- Harmony In Marriage, Kyle Schlicher
- what was i supposed to be doing again?, Mandolyn ...
- The windmill of my existance, Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken
- Home, Susan Oxford
- My writer friends and I, jim hogg
- six thousand years should do the trick, Mandolyn ...
- Strange is Life, Smoky Hoss
- Voice of your bangles, ramesh rai