RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Morning stroll along the river walk, past the Colorado Belle
and into explicit peaceful contemplation throughout my mind,
as it alights gently upon imagination's puzzles of information.
Cognitive functions capably turning brain neurons, cells and
synapses into visions of scenic beauty to be written in forms
and descriptions of poetry.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Morning Stroll by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- The Sex Offender, Is It Poetry
- somebody buried glass in the middle of t.., gordon nosworthy
- How You..., abigail sikwenda
- In That Moment, abigail sikwenda
- My dance of seven veils, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Explosive True, sallam yassin
- If They Could Talk, Oh!, Luis Estable
- I DO NOT HAVE ANY WORD ليس عندي اية كلمة, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Beaufort Docks, Kyle Schlicher
- Get Back To Those Books, Ronell Warren Alman