Prem Surya Kumar
Yonder, yonder, yonder
The bull carts tread the meadows slow hither
And the early birds fly the mountains thither!
Up, yet up, and up more
The pink sun, smiling, clambers hill over
As tender leaves wake from drooping snore!
Over, and over, all over
The grass lands, Spring Time does squander,
And kisses the flowers, they quiver!
Under, under, down under
The blankets the lazy-wretch slumber,
And the new-weds, cuddled up, whisper!
Then, and now, like ever
The maids here come, and drop in water,
And louder my heart beats, quicker, quicker!
Slow, and fast, now faster,
Swaying around the cane field corner,
There comes my sweet heart, nearer and near!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Morning by Prem Surya Kumar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Rockin' Socks and Paradox, Monk E. Biz
- Love dale, SALINI NAIR
- Ghost, Jhonas Lumanlan
- Eagerly I want to go with you, Gert Strydom
- Prayer and Women, Abdullah alHemaidy
- Love is far more than just lust or desir.., Gert Strydom
- Lie To Me, Rouren Torres
- The Fight, Robert Melliard
- Paying Taxes, Randy McClave
- हांमा गोनां जिव, Bahadur Basumatary