We invite you to march
in our mormon parade
come and be saved
by our mormon parade.
Throw stones in a hat and
sink it to the bottom of a colored pool
and watch fires burn all around our fellowship
and zone out the howls and screams
No, Here take a card anyway.
watch the confetti string out like wild hair
watch the colored paper take to the wind
like voluminous breasts that cannot be contained any longer.
got a shoe chronic
got a liquor chronic
got a sex chronic
got a clean chronic
got a homosexual chronic
got a violence chronic
got a put down chronic
got a narcosis chronic then you will love us
then take our card
give up your pleasures
come and be slaved… (SAVED)
and join our parade.
jerome moore's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Mormon Parade by jerome moore )
- Qytetit tim, skender iljaz braka
- While my eyes delight at you, Melikhaya Zagagana
- Celestial String of Pearls, Harley White
- Feeling, Anne Rub.
- Lost amid his Laughter, Aftab Alam
- DIFFERENT VOICES AND SOUNDS ANYTIME AND .., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- COPLA 93 INVOCATION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Fake Love, Anne Rub.
- DIFFERENT VOICES AND SOUNDS ANYTIME, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- DIFFERENT VOICES AND SOUNDS, MOHAMMAD SKATI