Theodora (Theo) Onken
((( More Ken 64-65)))
What a blissful beginning-
A journey not much past a mile...
Through many a windy road and mountain top...
To the deep set valleys of 'once in a while';
We started the journey together-
We three traveled just so far...
Dessertion came a calling...
I-no longer your shining star;
A fishing trip turned into moving-OUT
While you sent me away-ignorant-to play...
Bet you wished you were 'twenty one'-
Back in the day-that unholy day;
Inglewood Estates has housed you of late-
A most unique trailer park...
What a fitting final gift you have earned...
For your rather stormy spark;
Theodora (Theo) Onken's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (((( More Ken 64-65))) by Theodora (Theo) Onken )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Let not this earth be divided, gajanan mishra
- With situation, hasmukh amathalal
- Misery Loves Company, Bill Cantrell
- Hot Summer Tanka, Toshie Nohara
- No need to ask, gajanan mishra
- Truth, Tony Adah
- Walking the dog, Nassy Fesharaki
- Prince Charming, Electric Lady
- With promising words, hasmukh amathalal
- pray to me, tara mahdavi