The pale moon dreams
Of being noticed.
The bright moon dreams
Of being heard.
The new moon dreams
Of stars in the sky,
to get through
the dark night.
The crescent moon dreams
of being young forever,
While the half moon dreams
Of another half moon
To be with.
The gibbous moon dreams
all moons' dream
Of being perfect
Like a full moon.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Moon Dreams by Tricia Cwx )
- Three Small Fancies, Ananta Madhavan
- Sips through lips, Aftab Alam
- The Mature Woman 2, Tex T Sarnie
- Invitation for Re - Opening Ceremony!, sisirachandra vaduge
- Unbarreled Gun, Edwin Cordero
- Thread of thought, Roann Mendriq
- Baking Bread, Roann Mendriq
- Completion, White Lily
- Tears, Michael McParland
- Spin of a coin, Tribhawan Kaul
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(6 January 1878 – 22 July 1967)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)