The pale moon dreams
Of being noticed.
The bright moon dreams
Of being heard.
The new moon dreams
Of stars in the sky,
to get through
the dark night.
The crescent moon dreams
of being young forever,
While the half moon dreams
Of another half moon
To be with.
The gibbous moon dreams
all moons' dream
Of being perfect
Like a full moon.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Moon Dreams by Tricia Cwx )
- no name, Andrej Grampovcan
- we are free to follow their rules. Is th.., jannella aryton
- Soul Sighter, michael walkerjohn
- I Don't Want To Be but I want to., Menkato Awomi
- Treasure Island, Akhtar Jawad
- I Love You- -II, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Burkhawalli, Tumhe Kis Karke Paya Ki Tum.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Do Not Forget, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Bade Miyan, Cchote Miyan Aur Bukhawalli, Bijay Kant Dubey
- z, Vera Sidhwa
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- My Wishes, Yasmin Rubayo
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If, Rudyard Kipling
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(13 February 1879 - 2 March 1949)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow