The pale moon dreams
Of being noticed.
The bright moon dreams
Of being heard.
The new moon dreams
Of stars in the sky,
to get through
the dark night.
The crescent moon dreams
of being young forever,
While the half moon dreams
Of another half moon
To be with.
The gibbous moon dreams
all moons' dream
Of being perfect
Like a full moon.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Moon Dreams by Tricia Cwx )
- फैमालनि बिदिन्थि, Ronjoy Brahma
- When Whispers Death, Its Cruel Call!, Dr John Celes
- mother, Dr. Ramesh Chandra Mukhopadh ..
- Say You It, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Burning, Spiritwind Wood
- Somebody Often Keeps Asking, Bijay Kant Dubey
- The devotee shows his angry to the God!, Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Love-bonding With a Muhammedan Girl (Bil.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Mera Amanaat Hai Tum, Amitava Sur
- IN both terms, hasmukh amathalal
Poem of the Day
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- O Tell Me The Truth About Love, WH Auden
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- No More Clichés, Octavio Paz
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
Ralph Waldo Emerson
(1803 - 1882)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)