the peaceful nights in which i dream...
often break by muffled scream,
in which my sullen lullaby,
coos and calls from muddy lie,
all the while, silver moons,
wax and wane like silk cocoons,
stars they spark, they flicker and die,
leaving space with wound and cries...
all the while, i dream away,
of what'll become of me someday...
peaceful mind in which i hide,
like dreary wonderland life subside,
leave me in my dream of play,
in childish fervor i do delay,
and hide from eyes which pry,
and glares which sere, into my soul,
and awaken fear, and kill the bold,
so hide inside my dreams all day,
until this menace goes away...
so perhaps inside wonderland ill hide,
until body of young becomes the old,
like dust in reality i care none of...
id rather die in such childish suicide
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Moon by Kat owings )
- A daily fun!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Ray of Hope, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- National flag., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Examined, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Trance in the rain, Nassy Fesharaki
- Azal se mauzood hoon..., Azhar Sabri
- Time Chases Me, Neela Nath
- Elimination, Hans Raj Sharma
- We have come thru..., bill costley
- The elements of loss, nick feiner