Months Of Crying
All those months of crying
Il never forget.
Praying for a miracle,
That would never happen.
All the playing over,
Was I a game to you?
Just a lousy game?
You would laugh with all your friends.
While I just sat there,
Faking my smile.
No one believed what I saw in you
All of them told me different things
All containing of you breaking me
Devasted as I was
But of course you wouldn't notice.
Crying every time I came home,
Did you ever notice?
All you would care about was her
You never spoke to her
But all you did was daydream
Of a time that you did speak.
That is not love.
Love is when you won't give up,
You don't give up on what you really believe in.
You spend hours and hours
Laughing and talking
About anything that pops up
Your conversations never get old
As if all the stars were lined up
For us to meet.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Months Of Crying by Karina Andrea )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- It Is Beautiful To Act Like A Sattagerin.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Minimalism, Adonis Enricuso
- Treasure Box, Adonis Enricuso
- Palestine; We Let You Down, Guess Who
- Por-por Chha Gaya Basant, Upendra Singh
- The love song, binod bastola
- de tijd, ko the skipper
- A big thanks poem..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Not the One, Dean Meredith
- Bobwhite Calling, Kyle Schlicher