M.D Dinesh Nair
They bless for a while and then decide to curse for a week and
A new sapling first smiles and then joins the floods of the season.
Rain gods read the mind of every fauna and flora!
THE PILGRIMS OF THE DEVASTATED SHRINES
They visit the shrines to make the rest of the life happier and
The presiding deities order them to enter eternity at once.
In floods and quakes they perish leaving a question great!
A RAINY DAY
Looking through the window the child sits and its eyes twinkle and
Father stranded on the way now reaches home after midnight.
A dried tear is seen on the cheek of the child asleep!
M.D Dinesh Nair's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (MONSOON TRIPLETS by M.D Dinesh Nair )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- I reached deep into a pocket........., Marshall Gass
- Leaves Of The Past, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Movement, Marshall Gass
- The lone sparrow., Marshall Gass
- Always, C.k. Pearse
- marigolds, Marshall Gass
- Distance, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Winter's Untrust, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Forbidding Mourning, Lilly Emery
- That Old, Sweet Poison, C.k. Pearse