Monsoon on Hills
Sitting on the edge of a hill,
I saw how the monsoon clouds
Rose from the bottom
To slowly cover the mountains;
You pulled the blanket on me,
Kissing me on my forehead
Wishing me Good Night!
The lost mountain
Reminded me of you,
The beautiful mountain,
That stood by me,
Faced the storms
And made me see
How the storms that went by,
Were lost forever.
It’s drizzling all around.
Lost in your thoughts,
I feel the downpour inside me.
Kingshuk Chakraborty's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Monsoon on Hills by Kingshuk Chakraborty )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Switches …… [NOT just for electrician.., Bri Edwards
- there's heaven on the plains and freedom.., Mandolyn ...
- Journey of imaginable stress!, Marshall Gass
- the fishermen on the wharf, Marshall Gass
- In The Market For The Exotic, Terence G. Craddock
- Far Traveller Absorb Exotic Sights, Terence G. Craddock
- the yardstick, Marshall Gass
- Market Traveller Moves Unseen, Terence G. Craddock
- Miss Taken, Marshall Gass
- Shipping Container, Marshall Gass