Terence George Craddock (Spectral Images and Images Of Light)
Money Rules? Money Laws?
when making money big time
it is time to seriously save wise time
put an excellent nest egg away!
rules of whether you save or spend
are rules of save wisely for a rainy day
or stupidly piss your savings away?
celebrity or earner credit card sprees spend spend!
have a way of ending badly in the tally up end?
solid not speculation savings are your best friend!
a simple rule of saving which always flies
buy buy buy is money bye bye bye!
spent spent spent in time proves most unwise...
Copyright © Terence George Craddock
Terence George Craddock (Spectral Images and Images Of Light)'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Money Rules? Money Laws? by Terence George Craddock (Spectral Images and Images Of Light) )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Being lonely, Nitin Mukesh
- My Heart seems to be A Stepping Stone, LAURA EGGEBRECHT
- The Tears In Your Eyes, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Inside My Heart is Dying, LAURA EGGEBRECHT
- Raksha Bandhan, Aryaman Kakkar
- Poem is my bag, Aftab Alam
- My Heart Was True... Why Not You, LAURA EGGEBRECHT
- Why Wouldn't Amina Jilani Write8, Afzal Ahmed Syed
- Why Wouldn't the Indus Wash Away Our Sor.., Afzal Ahmed Syed
- Aladdin's Lamp, Aftab Alam