Terence George Craddock (Spectral Images and Images Of Light)
Money Rules? Money Laws?
when making money big time
it is time to seriously save wise time
put an excellent nest egg away!
rules of whether you save or spend
are rules of save wisely for a rainy day
or stupidly piss your savings away?
celebrity or earner credit card sprees spend spend!
have a way of ending badly in the tally up end?
solid not speculation savings are your best friend!
a simple rule of saving which always flies
buy buy buy is money bye bye bye!
spent spent spent in time proves most unwise...
Copyright © Terence George Craddock
Terence George Craddock (Spectral Images and Images Of Light)'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Money Rules? Money Laws? by Terence George Craddock (Spectral Images and Images Of Light) )
Did you read them?
- Knit in Infinity, Lisa Bertsch
- In Silence, Lilly Emery
- the missing truth, asma writer
- Earth tones of Arizona, David Lessard
- You're My Favorite Fix, Lilly Emery
- COURAGE, LOVE & OBEDIENCE, Tom Zart
- You Are My Everything, Lilly Emery
- Velvet Moon, Lilly Emery
- Fish Waves Beneath The Waves, Saiom Shriver
- The Transcendental At Worthington Lake, Harry Freeman