I forgot how much I loved you.I forgot how much I cared.In so many faces, so many years I lost the reason.
There will be another, maybe not so, there will be so many, maybe not so. I forgot the reason why I dreamed.
Carried in between the memories of summers and warm smell of underneath your skin, I have hoped.
Sunsets in between, I hope no more.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Monday 3pm by Vaida Zalyte )
- Gliding through life, nick feiner
- Angels and Demons, nick feiner
- Love is, hasmukh amathalal
- Before A Dream, Tony Adah
- Words Worn-Out, Birgitta Heikka
- Gift of love, ramesh rai
- Tides And Emotions., Marcondes Pereira
- Morning Coffee, Bill Grace
- Happenstance Things, Patti Masterman
- Loot-Hoot-Shoot, Aftab Alam