I forgot how much I loved you.I forgot how much I cared.In so many faces, so many years I lost the reason.
There will be another, maybe not so, there will be so many, maybe not so. I forgot the reason why I dreamed.
Carried in between the memories of summers and warm smell of underneath your skin, I have hoped.
Sunsets in between, I hope no more.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Monday 3pm by Vaida Zalyte )
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
Poem of the Day
- it's no surprise i'm weeping, just a lit.., Mandolyn ...
- Culmination, Angell Afinowi
- A Flowers Telling of Orpheus, Skyler Ryan
- West, GRANT FRASER
- Hurricane Kaitlyn, Bernard Snyder
- Old Breath, GRANT FRASER
- Saints Rising, George Egba
- Hiroshima., Tony Adah
- Sun Exposed, Prasad Natarajan
- Libra Scale, Kewayne Wadley