Ramesh T A
Moments Becoming History!
Sudden call of being selected for an Award
Makes one thrilled to the core to attend...!
But the last minute announcement is testing
And tantalizing the winner to attend or not!
A chance in life cannot be missed at all........
Say many and influence to rush to participate
In the function grande and finale on that day!
Flying there is indeed an experience wonderful!
Attending the function among so many crowd
There indeed a great experience to enjoy in life!
Appreciations and applauds from the crowd
Surely elate the winners and the friends much!
Returning home the record of function is fine
To see and enjoy with all people everywhere!
Just a brief moment in life becomes history
To be read and wondered by all is incredible!
Ramesh T A's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Moments Becoming History! by Ramesh T A )
- The Girl of My Dreams, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Ocean of Dreams, Bill Cantrell
- My Ego & my Wife, Laxman Rao
- Seed of Revenge, Oduro Bright Amoh
- In The Blue, Spiritwind Wood
- Love me when I am afraid to lust, Nancy Handabile
- Chilled Petal, Lorraine Margueritte Gasrel ..
- Yes, We Are Nigeria, Onwuasoanya FCC Jones
- 1960, Gbolagade Taiwo
- Days Gone, Spiritwind Wood
Poem of the Day
- Nettles, Vernon Scannell
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Sonnet 14 - If thou must love me, let it.., Elizabeth Barrett Browning
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- HAPPY TEACHER'S DAY, Vivek Tiwari
- Warning, Jenny Joseph
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 April 1918 – 27 February 2002)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Udiah (witness to Yah)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)