Ramesh T A
Moments Becoming History!
Sudden call of being selected for an Award
Makes one thrilled to the core to attend...!
But the last minute announcement is testing
And tantalizing the winner to attend or not!
A chance in life cannot be missed at all........
Say many and influence to rush to participate
In the function grande and finale on that day!
Flying there is indeed an experience wonderful!
Attending the function among so many crowd
There indeed a great experience to enjoy in life!
Appreciations and applauds from the crowd
Surely elate the winners and the friends much!
Returning home the record of function is fine
To see and enjoy with all people everywhere!
Just a brief moment in life becomes history
To be read and wondered by all is incredible!
Ramesh T A's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Moments Becoming History! by Ramesh T A )
- 'La Zona 37', Edward Kofi Louis
- Falling Down, Edward Kofi Louis
- FIRST LOVE, Colin Ian Jeffery
- Hidden treasure of her beauty, ademola oluwabusayo
- जिउनि दाइरियाव,2010, Ronjoy Brahma
- not socially inclined, oskar hansen
- Goodwill To Men - Give Us Your Money, Pam Ayres
- Passion, Andrea Hegedus
- Winter Scene, Archie Randolph Ammons
- Love, Andrea Hegedus
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Trees, Joyce Kilmer
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)