Ramesh T A
Moments Becoming History!
Sudden call of being selected for an Award
Makes one thrilled to the core to attend...!
But the last minute announcement is testing
And tantalizing the winner to attend or not!
A chance in life cannot be missed at all........
Say many and influence to rush to participate
In the function grande and finale on that day!
Flying there is indeed an experience wonderful!
Attending the function among so many crowd
There indeed a great experience to enjoy in life!
Appreciations and applauds from the crowd
Surely elate the winners and the friends much!
Returning home the record of function is fine
To see and enjoy with all people everywhere!
Just a brief moment in life becomes history
To be read and wondered by all is incredible!
Ramesh T A's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Moments Becoming History! by Ramesh T A )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Refugee Blues, WH Auden
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- A Homage To The Freedom Fighters Of India, Raja Basu
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Address To A Haggis, Robert Burns
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- A Poison Tree, William Blake
Poem of the Day
- Kitchen Charade, Nicole C Esbach
- &, Nicole C Esbach
- Chiaroscuro, Nicole C Esbach
- Sonnet # 536, Luis Estable
- SELF-INTROSPECTION ON MY HAPPY BIRTH DAY, Purusottam Chuli
- I Wish For Peace, Serena Blackinton
- Sonnet # 535, Luis Estable
- MY FEELINGS FOR YOU, AMADU KAMARA
- Sonnet # 534, Luis Estable
- Identity, William Stanley Merwin