Ramesh T A
Moments Becoming History!
Sudden call of being selected for an Award
Makes one thrilled to the core to attend...!
But the last minute announcement is testing
And tantalizing the winner to attend or not!
A chance in life cannot be missed at all........
Say many and influence to rush to participate
In the function grande and finale on that day!
Flying there is indeed an experience wonderful!
Attending the function among so many crowd
There indeed a great experience to enjoy in life!
Appreciations and applauds from the crowd
Surely elate the winners and the friends much!
Returning home the record of function is fine
To see and enjoy with all people everywhere!
Just a brief moment in life becomes history
To be read and wondered by all is incredible!
Ramesh T A's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Moments Becoming History! by Ramesh T A )
- Passage for, hasmukh amathalal
- I Did Not Know, Jerome Chukwuemeka Edwin
- Simply Spoken Life, Heather Burns
- Did You Ever Love Me, Peter S. Quinn
- On To the Night, Peter S. Quinn
- Haiku...Highway Heart Race, Ken e Hall
- Guaman Poma, Nassy Fesharaki
- Suicide, Mitzie Holstein
- Dedicated To You, Robin Williams-Suicide, Mitzie Holstein
- ....... .. Gun Control Is As Easy As This, Is It Poetry
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)