Ramesh T A
Moments Becoming History!
Sudden call of being selected for an Award
Makes one thrilled to the core to attend...!
But the last minute announcement is testing
And tantalizing the winner to attend or not!
A chance in life cannot be missed at all........
Say many and influence to rush to participate
In the function grande and finale on that day!
Flying there is indeed an experience wonderful!
Attending the function among so many crowd
There indeed a great experience to enjoy in life!
Appreciations and applauds from the crowd
Surely elate the winners and the friends much!
Returning home the record of function is fine
To see and enjoy with all people everywhere!
Just a brief moment in life becomes history
To be read and wondered by all is incredible!
Ramesh T A's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Moments Becoming History! by Ramesh T A )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Applause, Alicia C. Cooper
- August 1427: Abundance, Cole Swensen
- What the Ventriloquists Said, Cole Swensen
- She Buried Three, Alicia C. Cooper
- Oxygen, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Remembering Charlotte, Alicia C. Cooper
- SCARRING, Satish Verma
- you not a good being, MONGAMELI MAZONGOLO
- The Invention of Streetlights, Cole Swensen
- teenage pregnancy, MONGAMELI MAZONGOLO