Modern PoetrySmacking of Utter Vanity, Self-ego & Broken Statements
Is this called modern poetry,
I am eating, you are eating,
I am going, you are coming,
We are conersing and chatting?
Even if I am a poetaster, I mean a rhymer,
A commoner, a non-poet
turned to poetry as for name's sake
Without spending money, trying to be a poet,
Nothing to spend on pen and paper,
Publishing and printing
just go on calling poems
After uploading your materials,
Posting on the internet poetry datatbase.
You just become a poet for the time,
After that time will decide
Who a poet and who not?
Those who could never be they too will become,
Those who do not know English too become
The professors of poesy and creative literature
And freelance visionaries.
Bijay Kant Dubey's Other Poems
- The Communists
- How Long Will The Hero Go Beating The ...
- I Do Not Know What To Tell You
- I See The Flowers
- The Dance School Boys & Girls
- I Do not Know Who Is What?
- What is love? (The Red Rose And Its Pet...
- “Why Does He Read So Much, Remain Lost I... -new-
- A Beautiful Girl
- A Beautiful Girl, A Beautiful Tale
- A Beautiful Heart
- A Beautiful Life, You Are Destroying Wit...
- A Beauty To See Or A Red Rose?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.