RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Mode Of Thought
Riding high in realms of rhythms of integrity,
keeping up with the usefulness of my mind as
I write in depths of reality.
Speaking silently of it's false hopes,
uncompromising wants and selective desires are
hoping to continue forever in this mode of
Cognitively letting all words and ideas flow
normally out of intellect like a perpetual water-
fall, never running out of any thoughts, jumping
over and free falling into depths of inner canyons.
Letting imagination carry me, never getting hurt
or deceived by the fall of myself into a land of
silent writing where I'm most comfortable living
No penetrating feelings of doom are able to hold
on to me as yet.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Mode Of Thought by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Arrival, Tony Adah
- Nigeria I Hail Thee, Tega Akpomraphiphe
- Her Smile, Tega Akpomraphiphe
- ©Getting Over You, Bandile Matsenjwa
- Lost and Found (one f word at the end), Anthony Di'anno
- raining in scotland, ko the skipper
- THE BLACK MAN WITH A KNIFE, johnny case
- I don't know if I know me, Logan Fulk
- Frustration, courtney metcalf
- WE ARE HERE, Christina Sunrise