Moan My Name
Moan my name
By: Alejandra Berber
Yank me and leave no space.
Grab my neck, kiss me dear.
Twist your tongue and moan my name.
Rip my clothes, keep me near.
Pull me up and make me fly.
Stitch our hands, I'll let you steer.
Don't forget and moan my name.
Alejandra Berber's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Moan My Name by Alejandra Berber )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Fenced In To Be Viewed, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Eid 2014, mazHur Butt
- Going Mad, Is It Poetry
- My Tears Dry On Their Own, Mpho Tsakata
- And She Wept Oh So Gently Upon My Shoulder, Tadej Blažic
- Sanctuary Silence, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Toll, Adam Latham
- war why war, Jason Callender
- Sleeping Slumber, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Falling, Noradee Castillo