Mister Master Laugh-a-Lot
A silly old man (or so I think of him) ,
So full of humor and laughter.
His words are so bright and effervescent,
Like sunshine on a gloomy day.
Whether I'm asking about his personal life,
Or just questions in general,
Without giving a second thought,
Gives me his truthful thought.
I assumed that adults were all sober;
But not this bowl of jolliness.
Despite the fact that he teases me,
I can't help but laugh in the midst of dismay.
'Master', as I tease him,
May or may not be altogether true,
But even in his most humorous messages,
I at least, or so I think,
May sunshine follow you and your family always!
Cassandra Jasmine's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Mister Master Laugh-a-Lot by Cassandra Jasmine )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Cold Night In Silence, Lilly Emery
- The Possession of Love (Section 8 of Thi.., rajendran muthiah
- A BROKEN DREAM حلم مئطوش - حلم مكسور, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Valentine, mary douglas
- Remembering Her Worth, F. J. Thomas
- Tunnels, Mark Arvizu
- Stop, Is It Poetry
- O virgin chic..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- गु बाजिबाय, Ronjoy Brahma
- A sense of destiny, Mark Heathcote