I know this sounds crazy,
But you have to believe me;
I am missing you all the time.
I pray that you are doing well,
And I ask God to watch over you all the time,
But you're always on my mind,
And I can't help but think about you.
You are special to me,
And no one could ever replace you
In my own futile, mortal heart.
You are the one I seek,
And I just want you to be okay
Because I love you unconditionally
In every way.
I pray you're okay,
And I hope you're fine,
For I will always love you,
No matter what.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Missing You by Justin Reamer )
- The Search For Peace, david kush
- Without It Questioned, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Bane of Attraction, Anthony Edmond John
- Wandersong, Neil Kennett
- Open Me Up, I'm Present, Luva Boy
- The Poem, Neil Kennett
- Arrival of Fall, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- I Want You Woman, Luva Boy
- Almost A White Horse, mary douglas
- The Tall Ride, Tirupathi Chandrupatla