I know this sounds crazy,
But you have to believe me;
I am missing you all the time.
I pray that you are doing well,
And I ask God to watch over you all the time,
But you're always on my mind,
And I can't help but think about you.
You are special to me,
And no one could ever replace you
In my own futile, mortal heart.
You are the one I seek,
And I just want you to be okay
Because I love you unconditionally
In every way.
I pray you're okay,
And I hope you're fine,
For I will always love you,
No matter what.
Justin Reamer's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Missing You by Justin Reamer )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
Rainer Maria Rilke
(4 December 1875 – 29 December 1926)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- A Life-Lesson, James Whitcomb Riley
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- A Farewell, William Wordsworth
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
Poem of the Day
- GOD IS NOT RELIGIOUS, Michael P. Johnson
- Home, 107 tshepzen
- Inanity (2014), MILTON STYNER
- Where once you stood, Edward Clapham
- Thou hast dove eyes, thou hast dove eyes., devon da poet
- Habits, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- CAN'T GET THERE., Terry Collett
- Blurred vision., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- One Hundred and Eleven Cranks, Mitchell Gonzalez
- Want Versus Need..., Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR