I know this sounds crazy,
But you have to believe me;
I am missing you all the time.
I pray that you are doing well,
And I ask God to watch over you all the time,
But you're always on my mind,
And I can't help but think about you.
You are special to me,
And no one could ever replace you
In my own futile, mortal heart.
You are the one I seek,
And I just want you to be okay
Because I love you unconditionally
In every way.
I pray you're okay,
And I hope you're fine,
For I will always love you,
No matter what.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Missing You by Justin Reamer )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Signature Rythmn, Bob Bradley
- Privileged Society, Bob Bradley
- My Little War, Bob Bradley
- Where is it?, Fahri Tasim
- am i pretty?, Rodney R. Cooper
- true story, bro, Mandolyn ...
- What Would I Had Done, Abekah Emmanuel
- beautiful girl nice face, lee fones
- Let's Have A Party!, mary douglas
- Another Day, Another Dawn, Jenn Toner