There was a lady we all know
as the generous Miss Nellie
who gives cookies and lemonade
to anyone she encounters.
She lives at the corner
of Rale Way and Hart Road
in a house with chipping
'robin's egg' paint.
Never would anyone,
in the town of Orio,
have imagined she was the culprit
of the murder of Mister Ray
on the winter afternoon
of December 9.
Unintelligible Susurration's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Miss Nellie by Unintelligible Susurration )
- Morning Coffee, Bill Grace
- Happenstance Things, Patti Masterman
- Loot-Hoot-Shoot, Aftab Alam
- The Children See Colors, Hebert Logerie
- Ulterior motive, hasmukh amathalal
- Fast Women Speedily Breathing, Luva Boy
- With contentment, hasmukh amathalal
- Not Mini-Apolis, Von Kimball Barney
- NO TIME WASTED, Peter LeBuhn
- Our World, Claude H Oliver II