I am blamed so much for everything
In the eyes of everyone, I am just insane
The fact is some things are out of my control
As in such moments, I react in a way that I get very stressed
Then everyone says, it is better to not even talk in front of you
All I did was to express the way I felt.
I am feeling so sad and I hate myself for everything
Why did you even create me god?
I never asked anything from you
As when I did ask, I never got it
All I ask is for some peace, please do not make my life much more hell than it already is
I beg you for forgiveness, if I ever did something wrong
Please, if you cannot help me, then at least do not make everything this miserable
Miserable, things already are.
Rohit Sapra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Miserable by Rohit Sapra )
Did you read them?
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(August 19, 1902 – May 19, 1971)