I am blamed so much for everything
In the eyes of everyone, I am just insane
The fact is some things are out of my control
As in such moments, I react in a way that I get very stressed
Then everyone says, it is better to not even talk in front of you
All I did was to express the way I felt.
I am feeling so sad and I hate myself for everything
Why did you even create me god?
I never asked anything from you
As when I did ask, I never got it
All I ask is for some peace, please do not make my life much more hell than it already is
I beg you for forgiveness, if I ever did something wrong
Please, if you cannot help me, then at least do not make everything this miserable
Miserable, things already are.
Rohit Sapra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Miserable by Rohit Sapra )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Sand, Joey Jones
- Variations, Kewayne Wadley
- T, Vinaya Joseph
- माँ गंगा Maan Ganga (Hindi), S.D. TIWARI
- Blessings, Dr. Prabir Acharjee Nayan
- A Happy Poet, REALLY?, Sandra Feldman
- Each Day I Live a Life and Die!, Monk E. Biz
- If Compassion were in Fashion! (Nudity), Monk E. Biz
- Green Flag, Nassy Fesharaki
- My Forest is not Deep, But it is Green, Monk E. Biz