Mirror, Mirror Tell Me The Truth
Who is more beautiful
we or our mind?
Should we tell the truth openly
or bite one from behind?
Mirror, mirror tell me
soon, don't keep suspense- - - -
can morality be sold,
in pound, dollar or in pence?
If anyone hurts without
any cause, should I keep patience?
Mirror, mirror, tell him now,
his digs make no sense.
Neela Nath's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Mirror, Mirror Tell Me The Truth by Neela Nath )
Did you read them?
- Intoxicated Heart, Gianni Pansensoy
- From Adam, Gert Strydom
- Albino, Gert Strydom
- A Word, a Relationship Translation of Kh.., Akhtar Jawad
- Mi Still Chat It, Tyrone Gayle
- Midnight Flatulance, David Cadywold
- Vindictive Vaginas, Gianni Pansensoy
- love pains, bikram baniya
- At destruction, hasmukh amathalal
- मुकुट, dhirajkumar taksande