lily peace lago every by to ph
Kissed the mirror in delight
the beauty that shows ever alike
fixed mirror never move
and moving figures decor with vigour..
Mirror again smiled and thanked God!
Oh! God! Thank you for ever
reflecting the physical decor
let the inner conscious never shown
and inner thoughts conceal behind
let the aura and physical reflections shine
let them kiss me in delight for ever....
lily peace lago every by to ph's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Mirror by lily peace lago every by to ph )
- Mr. Bonga and Mr. Donga, Aftab Alam
- Under The Muse Of The Truth, Edward Kofi Louis
- Fair And Square!, Edward Kofi Louis
- I Do Not Have Any Word, Neela Nath
- The Puzzle, Ravikumar C.P.
- 'O' Cloud of My Skies, Aftab Alam
- My Words And Her Words, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Ode To B.J Azang, Tony Adah
- So Many Hummingbirds, Donal Mahoney
- SENRYU (5-7-5) 12, Aftab Alam