Miracles Are A Byproduct Of Many Thing
Miracles are a byproduct of many things, the main one being love, the more you know the person, the more you love, the more you know your self, the more you love. The wiser you are, the more you love. The more you go through, the more you are, for your self and for others. I do not have to tell you the rest.
Anthony Cavuoti's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Miracles Are A Byproduct Of Many Thing by Anthony Cavuoti )
- Time Chases Me, Neela Nath
- Elimination, Hans Raj Sharma
- We have come thru..., bill costley
- The elements of loss, nick feiner
- Lives short lived, nick feiner
- Waiting to bloom, nick feiner
- Woman Or Mermaid?, Marcondes Pereira
- Gliding through life, nick feiner
- Angels and Demons, nick feiner
- Love is, hasmukh amathalal