RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Sitting alone at a darkened table, thinking.
Stepping in my mind, trying to find my way
back to you.
Lights shattered all around me with your
passing, giving up lightened songs in time.
Embedded in my soul, sitting here alone at
a darkened table, unable to carry on without
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Mind Stepping by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- Without It Questioned, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Bane of Attraction, Anthony Edmond John
- Wandersong, Neil Kennett
- Open Me Up, I'm Present, Luva Boy
- The Poem, Neil Kennett
- Arrival of Fall, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- I Want You Woman, Luva Boy
- Almost A White Horse, mary douglas
- The Tall Ride, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- Paces, Neil Kennett