RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Mind Of Life
Life of mind so green and tender, sprouting with a freshness of purity.
Not a thought of ugliness, nor of barren wasteland, could conjure long enough inside.
Ringing freely are dancing bells caught by flying laughter all around.
Blazing fire with no smoke curls upward and out of sight.
Blossoms popping out upon the ground, filling the air with a scent of nature.
Walking down paths of many minds, these memories hang limply, barely touching the brown dirt.
Everyone famous, everyone small, has a mind of life so green and tender, although it never lasts, but for a short, short while.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Mind Of Life by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- What's the half truth of half world, Aftab Alam
- A Polar Star to Show Your Way, Jayatissa Liyanage
- Walking Is a Way of Life, Frank Avon
- Sirpent, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- And then there were none, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- The Upstairs Witch, David Lewis Paget
- Breeze of love, SALINI NAIR
- Mt. Eden, Frank Avon
- I am in love with you, ambitious blessing
- Figurines, Mike Acker
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- 1914 V: The Soldier, Rupert Brooke
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Rainer Maria Rilke
(4 December 1875 – 29 December 1926)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)