Milestones Pt. II
...My memories will not quit...
I live in a world of misery.
My clothes are drenched in my own blood and tears.
My breath is very cold...
...I feel like the Old Dragon, all alone and the last...
My soul is tired.
My mind is adapting.
My body is enduring...
...I am living off an empty promise...
I have caused so much pain.
But even some good.
I have burned all my bridges.
And am walking across this last one...
...The words are still there...
I am gonna walk this path alone.
But it is open for any to tag along.
This path has been walked for so long...
...Running my fingers over the words...
I have many questions.
With few answers...
This hall is very long.
Reminiscent of what I have done...
...I stand looking down the hall...
Morgan Siegel's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Milestones Pt. II by Morgan Siegel )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- the tail of poet, ademola oluwabusayo
- the way of the world, ademola oluwabusayo
- HELPLESS, Soumita Sarkar Ray
- A piece of my ground, Soumita Sarkar Ray
- Tick Tock, Michael Mira
- Love Burns, Khairul Ahsan
- Whispers, Mihaela Pirjol
- For Your Family Pride, Are You Going To .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Tears of A Woman, Who Can Underatnd .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Love Is A Groovy Thing, Electric Lady