Milestones Pt. II
...My memories will not quit...
I live in a world of misery.
My clothes are drenched in my own blood and tears.
My breath is very cold...
...I feel like the Old Dragon, all alone and the last...
My soul is tired.
My mind is adapting.
My body is enduring...
...I am living off an empty promise...
I have caused so much pain.
But even some good.
I have burned all my bridges.
And am walking across this last one...
...The words are still there...
I am gonna walk this path alone.
But it is open for any to tag along.
This path has been walked for so long...
...Running my fingers over the words...
I have many questions.
With few answers...
This hall is very long.
Reminiscent of what I have done...
...I stand looking down the hall...
Morgan Siegel's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Milestones Pt. II by Morgan Siegel )
- SPICES OF LIFE, Philo Yan
- Flower & Sickle, Arno Le Roux
- There must be people around., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Love implicit, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Thanksgiving, ramesh rai
- Thanksgiving Day 2014 For Jakie, Shalom Freedman
- Think Alike, Naveed Akram
- The Gods and Heaven.., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- The Troubled Box, Naveed Akram
- Colored, Caylin stansberry
Poem of the Day
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(18 November 1939)
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
(1207 - 1273)