Milestones Pt. II
...My memories will not quit...
I live in a world of misery.
My clothes are drenched in my own blood and tears.
My breath is very cold...
...I feel like the Old Dragon, all alone and the last...
My soul is tired.
My mind is adapting.
My body is enduring...
...I am living off an empty promise...
I have caused so much pain.
But even some good.
I have burned all my bridges.
And am walking across this last one...
...The words are still there...
I am gonna walk this path alone.
But it is open for any to tag along.
This path has been walked for so long...
...Running my fingers over the words...
I have many questions.
With few answers...
This hall is very long.
Reminiscent of what I have done...
...I stand looking down the hall...
Morgan Siegel's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Milestones Pt. II by Morgan Siegel )
- Sliding Into Imagination, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Nervous Self, You, Lucas Pate
- I Indulge, michael walkerjohn
- Basukinath Temple of Lord Shiva, umaprosad das
- Love Travelling Or The Travellers In Lov.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- I'll Never Leave You, Michael McParland
- A, Vera Sidhwa
- Save The Girl Child, Bijay Kant Dubey
- God and Most Young People, Is It Poetry
- women,, Nassy Fesharaki
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- GREATNESS OF MOTHER, P.YASWANTH REDDY
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)