When hardships faced
At the present location
Are totally unbearable
One reviews the situation.
One considers if it's worth
To stick to the current position
Or move away to a different
Place to pursue something.
Migration occurs naturally
Birds and animals migrate
As weather changes with seasons
And food becomes scarce.
Prevailing conditions of drought
Or man created wars force
People to move to far off lands
Nothing else'll be worse they think.
Migration's hard to tackle
We must establish peace
Distribution of resources must
Be addressed properly at every stage.
Tirupathi Chandrupatla's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Migration by Tirupathi Chandrupatla )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- and f%ck , what all these experts say. -.., sEaN nOrTh
- Mathematical Formulation, Susan Lacovara
- Its been long, Komal Kapoor
- एक माँ की उम्मीद (Expectation of a Mother), Pawan Kumar Bharti
- Who Will They Put In Charge Of Vanishing.., mary douglas
- Low Resistance, Susan Lacovara
- If There Ever Was,, Bill Cantrell
- Fireworks, Shruti Goswami
- Rainbow disappear, hasmukh amathalal
- You say, Shruti Goswami