Mexico City Blues Deux - Chorus IV
Hurray for Goths, Hare Krishnas
and Dancing Aztecs!
I am Wolfgang, Duke of Condesa
Bienvenidos a Chilangolandia! ! !
Are you like me?
Perhaps on a runaway train to Hell?
Join me for a foray into salacious decadence
Breakfast in Bed is really just a metaphor here.
Leonardo Diaz's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Mexico City Blues Deux - Chorus IV by Leonardo Diaz )
- The tombs' people, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- why, kkc bba
- She Is Doing Her Happy Dance, Ronell Warren Alman
- IT's not unusual, george albot
- a break, kkc bba
- You Are Ever Sweet, Pintu Mahakul
- It is better, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- At Kilimanjaro, Tony Adah
- Caught in Rainy Weather, Nia Schexnider
- And we danced, Fluorescent Reality