Mexico City Blues Deux - Chorus IV
Hurray for Goths, Hare Krishnas
and Dancing Aztecs!
I am Wolfgang, Duke of Condesa
Bienvenidos a Chilangolandia! ! !
Are you like me?
Perhaps on a runaway train to Hell?
Join me for a foray into salacious decadence
Breakfast in Bed is really just a metaphor here.
Leonardo Diaz's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Mexico City Blues Deux - Chorus IV by Leonardo Diaz )
- Across the courtyard, Jorge Rolon
- Why Must I Toil?, Monk E. Biz
- Stay Devoted, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- AUTUMN BRIDE, Rose Lu ( Bing hua )
- As Time Turns, Cathy Hodgson
- Suazo Nights, Eddie Morgan
- Juicy Lucy, I Salute Your vASStness!, Monk E. Biz
- As Long As I Am There For 'You', Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Paralyzed And Iced, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- The Art and the Pain, Udaya R. Tennakoon