mexican pride baby! ! !
It's mexican pride all day every day you live you eat you breath that mexican live.it's that mexican pride that keeps us alive. a mexican is a mexican with pride if your disgraced about your race then you must not see the wonders about being what you are you stand tall next to your kind and see your self as the one at the top. That mexican pride must run in your veins its life so live it all till your lying in your grave mexican pride is forever its a forever kind thing.
*UNIDOS PARA SIEMPRE*
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (mexican pride baby! ! ! by bianca garcia )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Hello, man!, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Passage beyond, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- In search of singularity, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- I am real, gajanan mishra
- God-Love The Great Sugar Cube, Monk E. Biz
- Guiding Through Turmoil, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Cosmic luvgasmacomastoned! ! ! ! ! ! ! !.., Monk E. Biz
- Love, love, love, gajanan mishra
- Tunnels Of Existence, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Missing An Award Ceremony, RoseAnn V. Shawiak